英语翻译赶2:30时就要,就是那个A gift for Mum就是那个特长的那篇.

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/07 18:35:27
英语翻译赶2:30时就要,就是那个A gift for Mum就是那个特长的那篇.

英语翻译赶2:30时就要,就是那个A gift for Mum就是那个特长的那篇.
英语翻译
赶2:30时就要,
就是那个A gift for Mum
就是那个特长的那篇.













英语翻译赶2:30时就要,就是那个A gift for Mum就是那个特长的那篇.
"How much have you got, Michael?" asked Betty, looking into her own piggy-bank.
“你有多少,迈克尔?”贝蒂边问,边看她自己的储蓄罐.
"Not a lot, " said Michael. "Do you think we’ll have enough to buy Mum a good birthday present?"
迈克尔答道:“不多,你觉得我们会有足够的钱给妈妈买一件很好的生日礼物吗?”
Betty didn’t think so, but she wanted to make Michael happy and cheer him up.
贝蒂不这么认为,但她想让迈克尔高兴,使他振作起来.
"We’ll get her a lovely card," said Betty, "and then see how much is left."
“我们给她买一张可爱的卡片,”贝蒂说,“然后看看还能剩下多少钱.”
The children put on their coats and Betty carefully put the money into her outside pocket.
孩子们穿上外套,贝蒂小心地把钱放在了外套的口袋里.
Mummy waved them off from the door."You be careful," she said to the children. " And don’t be late for tea."
妈妈在门边挥手再见.“你们千万小心,别耽误了喝茶时间.”她对孩子们说.
"We won’t." waved Betty.
“我们会及时回来的.”贝蒂挥手答道.
"Bye," shouted Michael.
“再见.”迈克尔大声说道.
Hand in hand, brother and sister went off to the shopping centre.
姐弟俩手拉着手,朝购物中心走去.
They walked for a few minutes and Michael suddenly spotted something on a big board. "Fun for children!" "Betty, can we go?"
他们走了几分钟,迈克尔突然在一个大牌子上看见了什么:“儿童乐园!”“贝蒂,我们能去吗?”
"We should go into town," said Betty, who secretly wanted to go and have fun, too.
“我们应该去镇上,”贝蒂说,其实她心里也想去玩玩,好开心一下.
"But I think it won’t matter if we only take a look."
“不妨事的,只是看一看嘛.”
Michael and Betty quickly went into the funfair.
迈克尔和贝蒂很快地进了游乐场.
There were so many interesting things for children to play on.
那儿供孩子们玩的东西可真多啊.
"Can we try out a ride?" asked Michael.
“我们玩骑乘游戏好吗?”迈克尔问.
Betty put her hand in the pocket and felt the money for Mummy’s birthday present.
贝蒂把手伸进口袋里,摸了摸给妈妈买生日礼物的钱.
"well, I guess one try won’t make much difference, " she smiled.
“好的,玩一下大概不会花掉多少钱的.”她微笑着说.
Soon Betty and Michael hopped onto the wooden horses and had a ride.
很快,贝蒂和迈克尔跳上了木马,骑了起来.
Round and round they went, they laughed and laughed until the horses came to a stop.
他们骑了一圈又一圈,他们笑啊,笑啊,直到马停了下来.
Michael quickly got off and went to a car ride.
迈克尔赶快走开,转向了汽车驾乘游戏.
"Wait a minute." Said Betty, quickly counting the money.
“等等.”贝蒂边说,边飞快地数着钱.
"We don’t have the money for another ride."
“再玩骑乘游戏的话钱就不够了.”
But Michael wanted to have the ride so much and in the end betty said, "OK. It was great fun."
但迈克尔太想再骑了,最后贝蒂说:“好吧.”确实太好玩了.
Next, Michael just had to have an ice cream because he was so thirsty.
接下来,迈克尔又不得不买了支冰淇淋吃,因为他太渴了.
By the time the children were ready to leave, there was only twenty pence left in Betty’s pocket.
等到孩子们准备离开的时候,贝蒂的口袋里只剩下二十便士了.
"Oh, no!" cried Betty, "That won’t even buy Mummy a card."
“哦,糟了!”贝蒂喊道,“连给妈妈买卡片的钱都不够了.”
The children did feel bad about it." Maybe I can win Mummy something," said Michael, as he pointed to one of the side-shows.
孩子们感到很难过.“或许我能给妈妈赢得什么东西,”迈克尔指着一处路边摊说.
Michael took one of the ten pence pieces and handed it to a man on one of the side-show.
迈克尔拿着十便士,递给了一个路边摊上的人.
"If you hit in the duck’s head, you can get something nice."
“如果你击中了鸭子的头,你就能得到很好的东西.”
But the duck was moving all the time, it was difficult to hit it. And Michael lost the game.
但鸭子在不停地动着,很难被击中.迈克尔输了.
Just then, a lady selling raffle tickets said to Betty. "Like to buy a raffle ticket, dear? It's my last one."
正在那时,一个卖彩票的女士对贝蒂说:“亲爱的,想买彩票吗?我还剩最后一张.”
[04:09.64]Betty decided she couldn't buy anything else for ten pence, and so she bought the last ticket.
贝蒂作了决定,反正剩下的十便士买不了别的任何东西,就买了最后那张彩票.
" Number 66, red," said a voice. " wins the star prize."
“第66号,红色,”一个声音说,“赢了大奖.”
Betty couldn’t believe it. "That’s my ticket,” she shouted as she ran to get the box.
贝蒂不敢相信.“那是我的彩票,”她喊着,冲过去拿盒子.
Inside was a beautiful cake, just like a birthday cake.
盒子里面是一块漂亮的蛋糕,正和生日蛋糕一样.
The children carried it carefully home and gave it to Mummy.
孩子们小心地把它拿回了家,送给了妈妈.
" Oh," she said, "You must have saved for a long time to buy this."
“哦,”她说,“你们肯定攒了好长时间的钱,来买这个吧.”
Betty and Michael smiled at each other, for only they know what happened only half an hour earlier.
贝蒂和迈克尔相视而笑,因为只有他俩知道,仅在半小时前发生了什么.